A case report published by the British Medical Journal shows a 72-year-old's false teeth got stuck in his throat during surgery and weren't discovered for eight days.
- Elizabeth man pleads guilty to impaired driving in crash that killed his daughter
- Two-car accident closes Route 70
- RCBC alumna Palmer founds nonprofit
- PHOTOS: YMCA Camp fun at Ockanickon/Matollionequay in Medford
- Rowan pitcher NCAA strikeout champion
- Shoplifting turned robbery, Cherry Hill man arrested
- Lumberton man receives 14-year sentence for armed robberies
- Sicklerville man arrested for intending to sell heroin
- PHOTOS: National Night Out in Medford
- Motorcycle theft suspect identified, bike recovered by detective
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.