Hospitalizations are reaching record highs with ICU units being pushed to capacity as a second coronavirus wave hits across the country. CNN's Omar Jimenez takes an exclusive look inside hospitals in Odessa, Texas, as they become overwhelmed with patients.
- BOYS SOCCER: Shawnee blanks Egg Harbor Twp., 2-0, to reach finals
- GIRLS SOCCER: Cherokee on the rise after a sensational season
- Suspension of COVID testing program in Burlington County
- BOYS CROSS COUNTRY: Cherokee defends title with 10th sectional crown
- Harrah's Resort Atlantic City Celebrates 40th Anniversary
- GIRLS CROSS COUNTRY: Cherokee captures 2nd sectional title in school history
- Eisai to Present New Investigational Data on LENVIMA® (lenvatinib) in Thyroid Cancer and Osteosarcoma at ESMO Asia 2020
- Where Oh Where Has That Little Cat Gone?
- Mount Laurel attorney addresses HRA of Southern New Jersey
- PHOTOS: Medford students take part in Flag Football league