As featured on
FRANKLIN LAKES, N.J., April 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) (NYSE: BDX), a leading global medical technology company, today announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for its rapid antigen test to be used for SARS-CoV-2 screening through serial testing of asymptomatic individuals.
FRANKLIN LAKES, N.J., April 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) (NYSE: BDX), a leading global medical technology company, today announced that its BD MAX™ Molecular Multi-Drug Resistant Tuberculosis (MDR-TB) Assay was included in the moderate complexity automated NAAT class of molecular diagnostic technologies that were recognized for high diagnostic accuracy for tuberculosis testing by the World Health Organization (WHO) in advance of an update to its guidelines for TB diagnostic tests.
FRANKLIN LAKES, N.J., April 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) (NYSE: BDX), a leading global medical technology company, today announced a $1 million commitment over five years to UNICEF USA in support of UNICEF's work to uphold the rights of all children and help every child survive and thrive. The cash donation will be used to support UNICEF's efforts to eliminate Maternal and Neonatal Tetanus (MNT) in at-risk countries around the world. In 1997, BD was the first U.S.-based corporation to establish a maternal and newborn tetanus program with UNICEF.
- Restaurant week returns in Burlington County
- Burlington County takes actions to assist provider with recycling collections
- Burlington County to hold monthly food distribution to reach those in need
- Truck runs into a tree on Hartford Road in Medford
- Second arrest made in January Edgewater Park double fatal shooting
- Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa Launches "MGM Direct To Borgata" Air Service From Up To 75 Departure Cities Into Atlantic City
- Cooper physician installed as president of Medical Society of New Jersey
- Degree Issues Reminder to Wear Deodorant Again After Nearly 70% of Americans Admitted to Intentionally Not Using Deodorant the Past Year
- Bed Bath & Beyond Invites Customers To The 'Beyond Big Savings Event' With Up To 50% Off Thousands Of Items, $100 In Rewards And Free Same-Day Delivery
- Summer Solstice Music Festival returns to Haddon Township
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.