The 10th-ranked University of Wisconsin football team struggled to find offensive consistency Saturday as the 19th-ranked Northwestern Wildcats emerged as the final undefeated Big Ten West Division team with a 17-7 victory at Ryan Field in Evanston, Ill.
As featured on
Wisconsin football prides itself on "next man up" mentality, but reserve receivers failed to step up against Northwestern in Saturday's 17-7 loss.
Those around Keeanu Benton and Benton himself say that he’s far from a finished product.
Minnesota, which is slated to visit Camp Randall Stadium at 1 p.m. Saturday, canceled Tuesday’s schedule practice and is holding all meetings virtually due to positive antigen tests within the program Monday.
- Suspension of COVID testing program in Burlington County
- Seneca gives thanks and gives back during holiday season
- Cooper delivers Thanksgiving meals to 1,900 Camden seniors citizens
- Burlington County Health Department reminds residents to celebrate Thanksgiving safely
- More than 267,000 ballots counted in Burlington County during this year’s election
- BOYS SOCCER: Shawnee blanks Cherry Hill East, 2-0, for 14th sectional title
- Investigation continues into the report of an armed robbery and attempted kidnapping
- Mount Laurel attorney addresses HRA of Southern New Jersey
- First National Realty Partners Completes the Acquisition of West Market Street Station in Akron, Ohio
- Lenape Media Center launches reading competition
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.